Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Bowl is in the Sanctuary!

Font. n. 1. (Christianity / Ecclesiastical Terms). a. a large bowl for baptismal water, usually mounted on a pedestal. b. a receptacle for holy water. 

As promised, here are the pictures of the Baptismal Bowl/Font sitting on the stand.



It was wonderful to deliver it and see the happy faces of the Pastor and the church staff. They will be unveiling it on Sunday morning. I'm so glad they are pleased! I'm really liking doing these jobs 'cause they make me feel like I am going to be a part of every happy celebration at the church. I know that's silly, but I'm a sap!

I'm teaching beginning Soldering tomorrow to 7 students.  I'll share what we make!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful design! I can't tell you how many positive comments of appreciation I heard in worship yesterday - mostly "It's beautiful!" and "It really fits our sanctuary!" Thank you once again, and if I can serve as a reference for you and your work, let me know.
    Pastor David Schulte
    Senior Pastor
    Zion Lutheran Church

    ReplyDelete