Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BeadFest Santa Fe and More!! Can't Wait!

It's been a while since I've slowed down to blog. I'm forcing myself to buckle down this week! The studio has been going through some growing pains and we're adding new equipment and more space to the workshop area. We're excited, and sore!

Anyway, I'm thrilled to announce my new teaching schedule for next year will be posted on my site!
It includes January at the Fired Arts Academy at Jen-Ken Kilns, February at Sinaca Studios in Fort Worth, March at BeadFest Santa Fe, April in Las Vegas at the Glass Craft Expo, and May in London and Zurich at Creative Glass.

I'll still be doing my thing at Roadhouse Arts, just north of San Antonio! Come visit with me at any of my adventures!

Here are a few pix of the cool stuff I'll be sharing with my students:
















No comments:

Post a Comment